How It All Started

Bob Phillips

The title of this blog was inspired by one of my Spanish professor's at Miami University of Ohio, Dr. Robert Phillips, who died in the e...

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Still Playing

Day three of "what's in my refrigerator?"

Still plenty of carrots; one thawed, but uncooked, chicken breast; also a few scallions; and some lemons.

Once again I adapted a recipe I found online. I peeled and chopped a carrot and put the pieces into a skillet along with some olive oil. I let the carrots cook while I diced the chicken breast, and chopped the scallions. These also went into the skillet. I threw in some garlic scrape from the freezer, some lemon pepper seasoning, and squeezed in the juice from half a lemon. I let everything cook until the carrots were soft and the chicken was cooked through. I served this over some reheated leftover rice and topped with some fresh parsley.

No comments:

Post a Comment