How It All Started

Bob Phillips

The title of this blog was inspired by one of my Spanish professor's at Miami University of Ohio, Dr. Robert Phillips, who died in the e...

Monday, January 3, 2011

Bob Phillips

The title of this blog was inspired by one of my Spanish professor's at Miami University of Ohio, Dr. Robert Phillips, who died in the early 1990s. A memorial garden was dedicated to him in August 1993. He told me that he and his partner, John, prepared "una nueva receta cada semana" (one new recipe a week). With the help of my partner - my loving husband James - I will attempt to live up to Bob and John's standard. The blog will not be written in Spanish, nor will it be recipes exclusively from Spanish-speaking countries. I will be using my own myriad collection of cookbooks and looking beyond the pages that are bookmarked with my favorite foods. I will also blog about food-related books and movies along the way.

2 comments:

  1. This is a very nice opening post, Pam, for what promises to be another great blogging adventure. Of course I very much look forward to helping with this!

    Your loving husband,
    James

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam...its 2017 so I'm joining late....but greetings.
    Lesly

    ReplyDelete