How It All Started

Bob Phillips

The title of this blog was inspired by one of my Spanish professor's at Miami University of Ohio, Dr. Robert Phillips, who died in the e...

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Creamy Polenta with Kielbasa and Apples

I adapted this recipe from this one from the New York Times.  I saved the recipe when I saw it a few weeks ago, so when I noticed that James had requested the kielbasa with our weekly milk delivery I thought it would make a fine substitution. James also suggested adding the apples. The other change I made was that I made the polenta with milk, rather than water because, try as we might, we were unsuccessful in slowing the tide of the milk delivery (look for another milk-laden recipe coming soon!).

This was simple to prepare, richly textured with a good combination of sweet and savory flavors, and quite filling to boot!

No comments:

Post a Comment