How It All Started

Bob Phillips

The title of this blog was inspired by one of my Spanish professor's at Miami University of Ohio, Dr. Robert Phillips, who died in the e...

Monday, November 18, 2013

Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake

According to the Food Librarian last Friday (November 15) was National Bundt Day, so I had no choice but to find a good recipe and make dessert. After looking a several choices, I settled on Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake. I could tell once I mixed up the batter that I was going to have a rather small cake, so I doubled everything (except the sugar, which I always use less of than the recipe calls for), and still wound up with a short cake. It was quite dense, and very good though. I used flax seed in place of the eggs. I don't know if eggs would have make the cake much taller or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment