How It All Started

Bob Phillips

The title of this blog was inspired by one of my Spanish professor's at Miami University of Ohio, Dr. Robert Phillips, who died in the e...

Thursday, April 23, 2015

A little of this and a little of that

Last evening some of James' students were hosting a guest speaker during what normally would have been our dinner time, so we ended up having dinner a bit later than usual. We wanted something quick and easy that would incorporate the one thawed chicken breast we had in our refrigerator.

I started by sauteƩing a chopped onion and minced garlic clove, and then added the chopped chicken breast to the pan. I let it heat until the chicken pieces were cooked through. Meanwhile I boiled some water and put in the small amount of tri-colored bow-tie pasta we had. When the chicken was cooked I added some garlic salt, lime juice, and some frozen greens from last summer's CSA and stirred until the greens were cooked. I drained the pasta and put it into the pan and stirred everything to mix well. This dish was pleasing to the eye as well as the palate.

No comments:

Post a Comment