How It All Started

Bob Phillips

The title of this blog was inspired by one of my Spanish professor's at Miami University of Ohio, Dr. Robert Phillips, who died in the e...

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Easy Oatmeal Pie

So glad I had all the ingredients for this already in my cupboard! The recipe for Banana Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal comes from Organic Valley Co-Op and is super delicious! I followed the recipe as written except I used a 9.5 inch pie plate instead of a 9 inch baking dish. All the ingredients are mixed in one bowl - no sifting or mixing dry and wet ingredients separately - and then transferred to the baking dish. It baked for 45 minutes and then I let it sit for about 5 minutes. It was baked through and came out easily from the pie plate. We had it for breakfast on work-at-home day number nine, but it would also make a good dessert. Creamy and not-to-sweet James and I give this two thumbs up.


No comments:

Post a Comment