How It All Started

Bob Phillips

The title of this blog was inspired by one of my Spanish professor's at Miami University of Ohio, Dr. Robert Phillips, who died in the e...

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Simple Egg Supper

Breakfast for dinner is never a bad idea. Last week I made a variation on Breakfast Tostadas with Cumin Roasted Fingerling Potatoes gleaned from this list of The Only 40 Egg Recipes You'll Ever Need.

We didn't have fingerling potatoes, but we did have a whole host of baking potatoes, which I diced into an approximation of the fingerling size. I skipped the guacamole because we didn't have any, and didn't feel like shopping, and I used a chile-pepper flavored cheddar instead of the Cotija cheese. Otherwise, I pretty much followed the recipe. It was an easy weeknight dinner. One we will likely have again.

No comments:

Post a Comment