How It All Started

Bob Phillips

The title of this blog was inspired by one of my Spanish professor's at Miami University of Ohio, Dr. Robert Phillips, who died in the e...

Friday, March 8, 2013

Did we get English Muffins?

The titular question is one I pose every Monday after our milk delivery. Our standing order from the dairy includes a six-pack of English muffins. As much as I enjoy experimenting with food, and trying new recipes, I have the same breakfast almost every day - a toasted and buttered English muffin and a container of yogurt. However, when I found this story from the Huffington Post which has ten different recipes for things you can do  with and English muffin, I decided to take a walk on the wild side and try the ricotta, banana, and honey muffins. The name says it all - a sweet and creamy treat to begin my day. Perhaps I will try some of the other suggestions as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment