How It All Started

Bob Phillips

The title of this blog was inspired by one of my Spanish professor's at Miami University of Ohio, Dr. Robert Phillips, who died in the e...

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Featured Chefs

Our first entry for the month of May was for a recipe that Pam had originally posted on a commercial web site -- our adaptation of Laura Esquivel's succulent and sensual recipe for unforgettable poultry. I was just reminded that another standard recipe of our house has made it to a commercial site: my recipe for queso dip is the only reason I get invited to some parties (at the least, I'm not allowed to show up without it). The dip also attracted the attention of FastRecipes.com, which featured me as a "chef" for a month back in October 2009.

My fun recipes page includes some other favorites that have not yet made us famous.

No comments:

Post a Comment